Like this site?
Please consider making a donation to keep it free!
Spam Blocking Library
Let us Submit Your Website to 66+ Search Engines Fast!
TypingTutor FREE ...
|Free and professional program for learning to type on a computer
keyboard (typing). Enables quick and efficient learning of more
accurate and faster typing. TypingTutor includes progress monitoring
during all waves, review of statistical data and informing the user
about the achieved progress. This version may include unspecified
updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
|File size 3.5MB
Publisher: Translation Experts
System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Click Here For Download <<
Typing ABC is suitable for all users who wish to learn or improve their English typing skills. Learn or improve your typing skills by fully graphic typing indicators. Typing ABC is a multi-user Windows typing application that makes it easy for students and business people to learn to touch type and become much more productive with their time spent on the computer. Using two stylish graphic devices, an onscreen keyboard and visual finger tips, Typing ABC lets beginning typists increase their productivity quickly and easily. Typing ABC's lessons and drills are based upon a stunning onscreen keyboard that shows the placement of the keys. Using color, sound, and animation, there is no need for aspiring typists to look at their fingers while typing. The screen also contains copybook text for the student to type. The user gets immediate feedback for correctly and incorrectly typed keys. In addition, Typing ABC has a unique Finger Tips graphic device that reminds you of the position and direction of your fingers when typing characters.|
|The functions and features of the software are as follows:|
- Supporting multiple users: You and your family can practice typing on the same computer.
- Complete training program: Lessons and drills cover tabular key, home keys, small or capital letters, symbols, and numbers.
- Practical training materials: Keywords for each lesson are based on frequent word-roots and vocabulary.
- Easy-to-use interface: This intuitive software helps you get familiar with the workspace with a well-designed menu and large tool bar.
- Friendly drill interface: Colorful letters and the moving cursor serve as prompts in typing. Letters you enter are immediately compared with the copybook text.
- Vivid on-screen keyboard: The on-screen keyboard shows the place of keys and typing errors in various colors and animation, so you don't need to look down to find the right key to press.
- Effective error alarm: Once Typing ABC detects any typing error, it gives an alarm with a sound and red letters. You can enable the self-correction mode as well.
- Unique finger tips: Typing ABC reminds you of the position and direction of your fingers in typing to reinforce your memory of the location of keys and where to place your fingers.
- Advanced skill improvement: Typing ABC finds out your weakness in typing by analyzing your results. It also produces copybooks based on your errors for skill improvement.
- Practice and learn from articles: Extracts from world literature masterwork are available. These enable you to read novels during typing practice. You can also load your own text files for practice.
- Professional training: The program simulates professional typing status, including "watch and type" and "blind typing," to help you reach higher standards.
- Typing Games: Practice typing when you are playing game.
- Detailed help document: There is no need for buying other materials because the software already contains several documents, including Introduction to Typing and a user's guide for Typing ABC.
- Complete tracking and statistic analysis: You can view your own progress in overall typing and individual key/finger performance.
- Quizzes and tests: Online quizzes test your learning status for each lesson while Comprehensive Skills Tests measure your overall typing performance.
- Targets and progress control: You can set your own targets and Typing ABC automatically controls the progress to enhance balanced and efficient learning.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 200 or above.
- Memory: at least 64MB.
- Disk space: at least 10 MB
- Display: 800 x 600, Hi-Color or above.
- Sound card and speakers
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
- Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 4.0 or above
February 23, 2014